Thursday, December 4, 2008

busy day...

hurray!my smart bro is finally working!gosh.i thought i would not be able to use it for a long time huh...anyway, my day was so tiring. we had a meeting (again!) for our television production. the sched is so hectic!and i'm kinda feeling the pressure 'cause i'm the technical director, meaning i really wouldn't know if my work is okay until the day of the production. So i'm a little worried. i just hope that we will be given enough spare time to practice what i'm gonna do before the live presentation. it's my first time to be a technical person, so the pressure really eats me! but i chose that position,well, to also challenge myself. you know, i'm always the talent or Personal assistant during our past prods, so i would like to experience how it is to be on the "technical side" of a production. it's a good thing to be able to experience different positions and eventually learn something from it because in the real world, you don't know what's coming for you...

No comments: