Tuesday, November 11, 2008

unique love story…

It all started w/ a mystery no. calling in my cellphone 1 night of Dec., year 2004. I’m not fond of answering calls from #’s not saved in my cp but I got curious to that particular #, so I answered it. And thank God! It marked the beginning of a wonderful journey between two person’s in love…

Months passed… Texting, calling and if lucky enough, we go out together. I thought that the journey will stay smooth as silk but I was wrong… The day came when I got confused whether I should follow my heart & accept him into my life or just let go of the feelings & value what other people say… It’s such a hard decision to make… It’s my friend’s feelings vs mine…

So one night, to his surprise(I guess), I texted him saying that we can’t continue our friendship into something deeper & magical… It really, really hurt us both but I’m glad that he respected my decision…

Weeks passed w/o messages or even missed calls… I really felt bad but I thought it’s my fault, I pushed him away… I set my mind that it’s over, that our story will not have a happy ending… But I was wrong… I guess we’re meant to be together…

So on May 6, 2005, two hearts destined to become one… Months are not enough, still, we’re discovering & learning things ’bout each other… and I’m glad that we’re making this relationship work… we hope that it will continue to grow & last…

:D

No comments: